Attendees to the 2014 Club General Membership Meeting on Wednesday, February 19th, elected three new members to the club’s Board of Directors. Joining the board for three-year terms are Peter Bayer, Kevin Corcoran, and Kerry Dangerfield. The three new board members replace three outgoing members whose terms expired this year: Deb Cannon, Denise Pitts, and Patti Powers.
We offer a big thank you to Deb, Denise and Patti for their work on behalf of the club during their terms and look forward to seeing them enjoying the pool as “civilians.”
Thanks also to John Ayers, Tim Metzinger, and Jim Williams who were also willing to throw their hats in the ring arun as candidates for the Board at the meeting. The club is stronger when such good candidates volunteer their time to serve in its leadership.
Following the General Membership Meeting, the new Board organized:
- Peter Harsha, President
- Karen Myers, Vice President
- Baard Grindal, Treasurer
- Kevin Corcoran, Secretary
- Katherine Hawthorne, Special Activities
- Kerry Dangerfield, Concessions
- Mary Bolton-Owens, Swim and Dive Team
- Gene Nivera, Operations and Maintenance
- Peter Bayer, Operations and Maintenance