Selling Your Membership
The Pool charges a $75 membership transfer fee.
If you would like to sell your pool membership, you will need your original membership certificate:
- The applicant (buyer) completes the Membership Application online and prints it out.
- Ensure both the Applicant and Seller sign and date the document.
- The buyer pays the owner directly for the membership cost.
- Mail the certificate , Membership Application, and payment ($75 transfer fee) to the Pool. Make check payable to “Greenbriar Pool Club”. It is no longer necessary to send a family photo.
If you can’t locate your original membership certificate, you will need to:
- Send a letter, along with a check for $25.00, to the Pool Board of Directors stating you are selling your pool membership but are unable to locate your certificate.
- Pease include your contact information and member number.
- Complete the Membership Application as instructed above.
Please mail your completed form to 13001 Point Pleasant Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033
The administrative assistant will email both the seller and buyer upon receipt of the membership transfer paperwork. You will be contacted once your membership has been processed.
Please remember any membership with outstanding fees must be Paid in Full before the Club will process a membership sale.
If you have any questions please contact the administrative assistant at email@example.com, or (703) 378-4421..