Selling Your Membership
The Pool charges a $75 membership transfer fee.
If you would like to sell your pool membership, you will need your original membership certificate:
- The applicant (buyer) completes the Membership Application online and prints it out.
- Ensure both the Applicant and Seller sign and date the document.
- The buyer pays the owner directly for the membership cost.
- Mail the certificate , Membership Application, and payment ($75 transfer fee) to the Pool. Make check payable to “Greenbriar Pool Club”. It is no longer necessary to send a family photo.
If you can’t locate your original membership certificate, you will need to:
- Send a letter, along with a check for $25.00, to the Pool Board of Directors stating you are selling your pool membership but are unable to locate your certificate.
- Please include your contact information and member number.
- Complete the Membership Application as instructed above.
The administrative assistant will email both the seller and buyer upon receipt of the membership transfer paperwork. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your membership application to be processed.
Please remember any membership with outstanding fees must be Paid in Full before the Club will process a membership sale.
If you have any questions please contact the administrative assistant at email@example.com, or (703) 378-4421..